1. Wipe off the oil stains on the pipe threads with a c […]
1. Wipe off the oil stains on the pipe threads with a cotton cloth and dry them.
2. Apply a sufficient amount of glue to the pipe thread or the part to be sealed, then assemble and stand.
3. Tighten and adjust the angle within 3 minutes after installation, and should not be adjusted after curing.
4. The initial fixing time at room temperature is 5-30 minutes, and it can be fully cured after 24 hours of assembly to reach the highest strength.
5. For metal materials such as steel, copper, iron, etc., the ambient temperature is above 25 °C, and the withstand voltage test is carried out after 4 hours of installation; the temperature is 15 ~ 25 ° C, 8 hours; 0 ~ 15 ° C, 16 hours. The curing time should be doubled with stainless steel, aluminum and alloys.
1. Wipe off the oil stains on the thread before gluing, otherwise it will affect the curing effect.
2. It cannot be used for the sealing of pure oxygen and strong oxidant medium.
3. The removal intensity is moderate. Pipes below DN50 should be removed with pipe wrenches. When the removal intensity of pipes above DN50 is high, it can be removed by heating with a spray gun.
4. This product is non-toxic, but it should be cleaned after get off work.
5. Apply glue on the pipe teeth and apply the glue evenly with a brush, which can reduce the amount of glue used and prevent the glue from floating on the screw teeth.
6. When installing, prevent excessive force, so that the installed and curing joints will follow the rotation.
7. Reusable. After disassembly, the residual glue of the joint needs to be removed with a wire brush, and then the glue can be re-applied.
8. Not suitable for sealing and locking of pipe threads under PTFE Tape OEM high temperature conditions above 150°C.