High temperature tape, also known as high temperature r […]
High temperature tape, also known as high temperature resistant tape, is an adhesive tape used in high temperature operating environments. It is mainly used in the electronics industry. The temperature resistance is usually between 120°C and 260°C. It is often used for painting, baking varnish leather processing, coating masking and fixing in the manufacturing process of electronic parts, printed circuit boards and high-temperature treatment masking.
High temperature tapes include KAPTON high temperature tapeChina Teflon Tape, Teflon high temperature tape, high temperature masking tape, PET green high temperature tape, high temperature double-sided tape, etc.
How to store high temperature tape correctly
(1) Adhesive tape should be stored in the warehouse to avoid sunlight and rain; it is forbidden to contact with acid-base oil and organic solvent, keep it clean and dry, 1m away from the discovery device, and the room temperature is between -15℃~40℃.
(2) Adhesive tape should be placed in rolls, not folded, and should be turned over once a quarter when stored for too long.
(3) When loading and unloading the conveyor belt, it is necessary to use a crane, and use a rigging with a beam to hoist it smoothly to avoid damaging the belt edges. Do not load and unload arbitrarily, which may cause loose rolls and throwing sleeves.
(4) The type and specification of the tape should be selected reasonably according to the use needs and specific conditions.
(5) Adhesive tapes of different varieties, specifications, strengths, and layers of cloth shall not be connected (grouped) together for use.
(6) Conveyor belt joints need to be bonded by thermal vulcanization to improve reliability and maintain high effective strength.
(7) The diameter of the conveyor roller of the conveyor and the diameter of the smaller pulley of the conveyor belt should meet the relevant regulations.
(8) Do not make the tape snake or creep, keep the drag roller, the vertical roller flexible, and the tension should be moderate.
(9) When the conveyor is equipped with baffles and cleaning devices, the abrasion of the tape should be avoided.
(10) Cleanliness is the basic condition for the tape to run well. Foreign matter will affect the eccentricity, tension difference, and even breakage of the tape.
(11) When the tape is found to have early damage during use, the cause should be found and repaired in time to avoid adverse consequences.