Polytetrafluoroethylene, the English abbreviation PTFEC […]
Polytetrafluoroethylene, the English abbreviation PTFEChina Yellow PTFE Tape, is also called "Teflon", "Teflon", "Teflon", "Teflon", "Teflon", etc., all of which are "Teflon" Transliteration
1. Clean the surface of the drying cylinder that needs to be taped, and pay attention to the surface without iron filings and the surface is smooth.
2. Cut the tape longer than the required length (about 5CM longer than the required length) for use.
3. Tear off the release paper, pay attention to tearing off the side of the sticker, do not tear it all at once. During the pasting process, you can use a piece of cloth or newspaper to rub and flatten the tape where it is pasted. After pasting, make sure that the two sides of the tape overlap. together.
4. Use a utility knife to cut a straight line (in the direction of the length of the drying cylinder) in the middle of the overlap of the tape, tear off the tape at A (as shown in the figure) and open it.
5. After pasting, carefully check whether there are small bubbles between the tape and the drying cylinder. If there are any small bubbles, use a pin or other sharp object to remove the small bubbles one by one and flatten them. At B, tear off the Teflon tape at C, and finally stick the tape at B, flatten the tape at B and D.