The chemical name of the raw material belt is PTFE. Com […]
The chemical name of the raw material belt is PTFE. Common white PTFE belts are commonly used in HVAC and water supply and drainage. There are also special PTFE belts for natural gas pipelines. In fact, the main raw materials are PTFE. It's just that some processes are different. Raw material tape is a novel and ideal sealing material. Because of its non-toxic, odorless, excellent sealing, insulation, and corrosion resistance, it is widely used in water treatment, natural gas, chemical, plastic, electronic engineering and other fields. The raw material belt is produced with imported materials and advanced technology, with high quality and complete specifications, which can meet the requirements of different customers in different industries. The product has extremely superior insulation, extremely strong chemical stability and good sealing performance, and is widely used in machinery, chemical industry, metallurgy, electric power, shipbuilding, aerospace, medicine, electronics and other industrial fields.
Precautions for using raw tape
1. Wipe the oil stains on the threads before applying glue, otherwise the curing effect will be affected.
2. It cannot be used for sealing of pure oxygen and strong oxidant media.
3. The disassembly strength is moderate. Pipes below DN50 can be disassembled with pipe clamps. When the disassembly strength of pipelines above DN50 is strong, they can be disassembled by heating with a spray gun.
4. The product is non-toxic, but hands should be cleaned and washed after work.
5. Spread the glue on the tube teeth, and evenly spread the glue with a brush, which can reduce the amount of glue used and prevent the glue from suspending on the screw teeth.
6. During installation, prevent excessive force from causing the previously installed and curing joints to follow the rotation.
7. It can be reused. After disassembly, the residual glue of the joint needs to be removed with a wire brush, and the glue can be reapplied.
8. It is not suitable for sealing and locking pipe threads under high temperature conditions above 150 ℃.
How to use raw material belt
1. Do not immerse the workpiece in the bottle when applying glue, cut off the upper part of the plastic bottle, and squeeze the glue directly into the thread.
2. Apply 2-3 pitches in the middle of the thread, and the circle direction should be closed.
3. Tighten with an ordinary wrench, no pipe wrench is needed.
4. During the construction and installation process, the surface of the connecting part should be kept clean. If there are impurities on the connecting surface such as oil, paint, varnish, etc., it needs to be cleaned with cotton yarn, gasoline, acetone, etc., and the effect will be better after the solvent is volatilized and dried.
5. It can be tested and used within 1-12 hours at room temperature.