Teflon tape is made of Teflon high temperature cloth tr […]
Teflon tape is made of Teflon high temperature cloth treated with surface metal as the base material, and the treated surface is coated with imported heat pressure sensitive glue. Teflon high temperature cloth is made of imported glass fiber cloth as the skeleton, impregnated and coated with polytetrafluoroethylene resin. From the above, Teflon tape has more than one production process than Teflon high temperature cloth, so most of them The performance is the same, but the scope of application is different.
Main application of PTFE tape:
1. Paste and cover all kinds of high temperature rollers, heating plates, and stripping workpieces.
2. Heat sealing of food, medicine and plastic bags.
3. Pads for chute, hopper, aviation mold, etc. can also be applied to the drum of sizing machine, thermoplastic demoulding and other industries. It can be used repeatedly and is easy to replace.
4. Suitable for other surface treatments that require anti-sticking, corrosion resistance and high temperature resistance.
5. Used in packaging, thermoplastic, compounding, sealing and heat sealing, electronic and electrical industries.
6. It can be directly pasted on various large planes and regular curved surfaces (such as rollers), and the operation is simple.
Application range of Teflon high temperature cloth:
1. Anti-adhesive lining, gasket, cloth and conveyor belt; according to the thickness, it is used for conveyor belts, adhesive belts, sealing belts, etc. of various drying machines.
2. Welding cloth for welding and sealing of plastic products; plastic sheet, film, heat-sealing sheet lining tape.
3. High electrical insulation: electrical insulation tape base, spacers, gaskets, and lining rings. High frequency copper clad laminate.
4. Heat-resistant cladding layer; laminated base material, wrapping with insulator.
5. Adhesive tape, transfer printing ironing tablecloth, carpet adhesive curing conveyor belt, rubber vulcanizing conveyor belt, abrasive sheet curing release cloth, etc.
6. Pressure-sensitive tape base cloth.
7. Architectural membrane materials: canopies for various sports venues, station pavilions, parasols, landscape canopies, etc.
8. It is used for anti-corrosion coating of various petrochemical pipelines, environmental protection desulfurization of waste gas from power plants, etc.
9. Friction material and grinding wheel slices.